Me.

Class with the Indian and Portunese.

Saturdays.

It's the day where I have to face that subject I dread most, BMC204. It's also the day that I get to spend laughing myself into pain - because Thilagan on a Saturday is one hell of a time.

Below is part of the conversation between Thilagan, Collin and myself.

Collin: Angel is hot weh.
Me: Yea. She's incredibly sweet dude.
Thilagan & Collin: *nods of approval*
Thilagan: Marcia dey Marcia.
Me: Bloody hot.
Collin: Eh. How you both know Angel ah?


Thilagan shouts: WENG CHI!! (with the above bloody look on his face)
Me: HAHAHA!
Thilagan: Weng Chi is what you call "friends with benefits".
*continued bursts of laughter*

SCREW YOU LA THILAGAN. EVERY BLOODY SATURDAY YOU MAKE ME CRY FROM LAUGHTER. SHIT LA.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 6:26 PM  

1 comment(s):

Unknown said... April 8, 2008 at 12:57 AM  

LOL!

Post a Comment