Me.

An Almost Complete Understanding.

Our lives are dictated by the questions we ask. Whether it be simple questions like "will it rain today?", or the more important ones like "where am I going?" - every single question we have tells us where to go, what to do, and how to do it.

When we run out of questions, we don't just run out of answers - we run out of hope.
It's the questions in our lives that keep us pushing - no matter how trivial, no matter how important - they keep us looking for the answers we want, and often the answers we need.

Every new day holds a new question. And every new question - one possible answer.
An answer that could drown us in sorrow, or one that could plaster the biggest smile on our faces. For better or worse, I'll ask what I can, and hope that I die before I run out of questions.

So the next big question is...

... What's next?

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 8:13 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment