Me.

Driving With A Smile.

The morning Sun greeted my journey home; the road as quiet as it could be. Speeding at a snail's pace, running without a race.

I sang a song, over and over again; I sang it loud - my lungs proudly huffing, my voice unhindered by the glass and metal around me. There was joy in my heart and cheer in my eyes.

Been walking my mind to an easy time, my back turned towards the Sun
Lord knows when the cold wind blows, it'll turn your head around
Well, there's hours of time on the telephone line to talk about things
to come
Sweet dreams and flying machines... in pieces on the ground


The words above were what stuck with me the most. And as I sang along to their tune, my mind had only one picture - Them.

And that was all I needed - a smile so genuine, not for anyone but myself.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 9:55 AM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment