Me.

Lost Meaning.

These days, I often have a lot running through my mind. I think and think, and I find ways to put my emotions into words. I'd have it structured, and ready for this space here. But when I place myself right here, with my fingers tracing the keys of my laptop...

... I forget. I forget the words, the structure. I forget the meaning.

Frustrating.. especially when I use this blog as a form of escape. I need to be able to put my deepest, darkest, and most trivial thoughts down - in a way that will capture everything I feel - be it bad, good, or just plain confused.

I realize I could just as easily talk to someone about it, let it flow. For now, that.. isn't much of an option. I have my reasons, and I can only hope that those closest to me won't hold it against me.

So what the hell do I do now? I guess I wait - till I have my head together. Till I can express myself fully again.

This better not take too long.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 8:22 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment