Me.

Silverstone.

I should be working now, but I'm too distracted to start anything. At this date and hour, there's only one thing distracting me from my work: Formula 1!

Haha! It's the Silverstone GP!

It's been a really interesting race! Once again, it's a wet race. Though not as slippery as Monaco, the race is still pretty darn intense. Hamilton's leading now (I am so happy), and Ferrari made a critical error in their pit strategy! McLaren has been given a huge advantage. My father and I are finding it difficult to keep our eyes off the race.

BMW is driving a superb race. Heidfeld made an incredible overtaking maneuver on Alonso and Kovalainen, and Robert Kubica shoved his car through Kovalainen's McLaren like nothing! Granted, Kovalainen hadn't changed tyres yet. But needless to say, it's been amazing.

As of this sentence, Hamilton is leading by 25 seconds. Hahahaha!

I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again: this is such an amazing season!

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 8:50 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment