Me.

The Mind's Art.

I saw stars. I tasted wine. I was calm, collected. I felt warm. Comfortable. All because of a simple, painted picture - framed within the walls of my mind. Brushed together with memories of what was, what is, and the thought of what could be.

Dresses and a suit. Laughs and three distinctive smiles. Silent phones and quiet conversation.
Laughs... and three distinctive smiles.

I would've stared longer at the picture, and trace my fingers over it. But reality called.
Reality called.

I had hoped that the feeling would linger just a little longer, even with my eyes open to these four walls.
It doesn't take long for feelings to fade. Tragic, isn't it?

I saw stars. I tasted wine. I was warm. Comfortable.
Very comfortable.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 10:35 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment