Me.

Enough.

Allow me a moment to be brutally honest.

I am so disappointed that some things are even given any consideration, when the fact of the matter is: little (or.. dare I say it: nothing?) has been done to alleviate the recent troubles that plague. I can only say so much, so often. And if my words have done nothing but fall on deaf ears, then who am I to say anything more?

Maybe I've been too soft spoken. Maybe I haven't been aggressive enough to show that I do not approve, that more can be done. Maybe I have been far too patient, and far too forgiving.

I find it difficult to go back and read what I just did.

I don't even have to mention a name. And if asked, forgive me - don't expect a fucking answer. Interpret this whichever way you want, apply it to yourself if you feel it is directed at you. Personally, I don't care. Not now.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 9:42 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment