Me.

11 Seconds to Sundown.

I guess I can't expect anyone to be excited about the little things that make me happy, the small things that I choose to share, because they mean enough to me.

Even though I'm expected to be enthusiastic for the things that have made them happy.

Funny how it's so difficult for me to get what I want, when I want it. Despite it being just a simple show of emotion.

One and a half month holiday. I'll be working, most likely. Will any of you be seeing me? Hardly. Will I have the time to talk to any of you? Probably not - I'm hardly ever online, and for the coming weeks: I'll be less likely to be available on MSN as the days before (despite it not being much). Phone calls? Ha ha ha... unfortunately, there are only so few I choose to talk to on the phone. And fewer would have the time (or the mood) to listen to me whenever I choose to call.

It's never been the right time. I guess it never will be.

It will always be a blow to the face, when I wake up to find I didn't know as much as I thought I did, or that I wasn't who I thought myself to be.

Always.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 9:23 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment