Me.

Mind Shift.

The recent price hike for petrol has got me thinking about a lot. And after all that, I've come to a few decisions, of which I will announce here. These announcements are directed to my friends, and I hope all of you who read this will understand.

Announcement #1

I'm sorry to say, but most of you will not be seeing me often from here on out. I will have to turn down a lot of invitations to spend time with the gang - whether to watch a movie, to have dinner, or whatever. I honestly can no longer afford coming down as often as I did before - on average, I spend a minimum of RM20+ (to and fro, only petrol and toll). With the hike, my travel expenditure should rise to a minimum of RM30 (per day).

There have been times where I've declined invitations to spend time with certain people, and I've been (jokingly) called "cheap" for it. While I may have laughed with any of you about it at the time, I will confess that statements such as those have always made me feel extremely insulted. With the changes that I'm pursuing, I know that some people might bring up such statements again. I kindly ask that any of you who read this refrain from putting me in such uncomfortable situations.

Thank you.

Announcement #2

I'm pulling out of the Dead-6. I won't be spending much time playing games from here on out with you guys, because I don't want to waste any more money. I might join you guys for casual games here and there, once in a blue-moon, but that's about it. No more tourneys for me. I'm sorry, but...

Chaplain is retiring.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 1:23 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment