Me.

Pointless.

I come to you now, with no clue whatsoever what this post will be about. Yes - posting here and now - is just a way for me to kill time, before I resume studying for my finals.

My mother bought me a "kain songket" and batik shirt from the family's holiday in Terengganu. I have always had a liking to the traditional garments of Malaysian cultures - Malay, Chinese, Indian, Punjabi... you name it, I pretty much like it. It's very... classy.

Now here I sit wondering when I'll ever be able to see Gillian and Kimberley in a cheongsam. Or Charlene in a sari! Ha ha ha! Maybe I should organize a dinner with everyone wearing traditional garments. Wouldn't that be nice? Ahaha.

But then again.. what are the odds of such a thing taking off as it should? Bah. Pretend I deleted that last line.

***

I need a new PS2. Seriously. It's not been working for a while now, and I miss my console games. Would be nice to spend a couple of hours playing a Final Fantasy, WRC, or Katamari Damacy! HAHAHAHA. Oh gosh that game was fun. If I ever get it fixed, one way or another, I'm playing that game with Gillian and Kimberley. Fun~

***

Collin, my brother, and I were having dinner together a week ago, and at one point we started arguing about the price of satay, here and in Kedah. Naturally, the cost of living in these two places are different, so there shouldn't even be any argument about the price! So in the end, we gave up when we realized it was pointless. In fact, the conversation ended with Collin stating this exact sentence:
"OK, so the point of this whole conversation, is that there's no point."

HAHAHA.

I can't wait for the idiot to run off to Australia. Heh heh heh.

Alright, this post is completely pointless. I'll stop boring all of you with my nonsensical blabber. Goodnight~

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 9:24 PM  

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said... June 4, 2008 at 7:41 PM  

adam...
me in a sari? hahaha..no wayyyyyyy
i cant imagine myself being so...'indian'...hahaha
niways..im considering wearing a kebaya or cheongsam though...sexayyyy =P

Post a Comment