Me.

Literal Meanings.


I found this comic strip fairly amusing. *Zwak zwak zwak* What the bloody hell. Haha.

I finally got my hair cut on Saturday, and I shaved Sunday morning. Had I not done so, I think I would've been using shampoo on my face in bath.
Hmm. I'm suddenly reminded of my cousin in Australia. Does he wash his face with shampoo?? *Questionable Gasp of Epic Proportions*

My back hurts. I think I snapped something yesterday. How? Chiropractic help, here I come!
No, not really. Not that serious. Though a visit to the chiropractor would be really nice. Just to snap things back into place. Eheh eheh eheh... *Snap* OH YOU MOTHER FU---

I was watching Ugly Betty the other day, and after seeing the lead actress actual photo... I kinda feel that the character Betty is more attractive. o_O Tell me what's wrong with me. Please.

Why is this blog so bloody boring?

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 7:54 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment