Me.

[Insert Pointless Title Here]

Being incredibly bored, I decided I needed to take a little time to stimulate my mind, and so I started a search for intelligent banter.

Then I realised, "intelligent banter" doesn't exist on the Internet. Oh woe is me.

Right now, my stomach is so empty, that should I tap it - I hear echoes within my hollow self. Now tell me that's amazing. There's food lying around, but I don't feel hungry. Since that's the case, I should only wait till breakfast comes around.

The day has been unusually hot, and the fact that it hasn't rained doesn't help one bloody bit.

You know what would be nice right now? Long Island Tea. Oh yes. Or maybe just a glass of red wine. Just one glass. Right now. I...
... you guessed it, I'm sipping on red wine right now. Now I feel a little calm and collected.

This post is pointless. Come on, say it with me: This post is pointless.

Bravo. Now someone please tell me, what the bloody hell can I do on a Thursday night to alleviate my feelings of severe boredom?

...

... If you need me, I'll be using my imagination in the cardboard box by the corner of my home.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 9:28 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment