Me.

One Kiss Goodnight.

We are almost at the end of June, and soon enough we'll have our heads stuck in July. Roughly, I have another three weeks till I begin my next semester.

Unfortunately for me, I won't have the luxury of taking as many subjects as I'd like. Once again, resources are low, and I will have the opportunity to take only two subjects in the next semester. I was hoping to take at least three, to speed up the education process.

But I should know more than anyone: things don't always go the way you want them to.

Ah well. As always, I'll play the hand I've been dealt with. I might not have a Royal Flush, but a Full House works too.

I'll be as free as I was the last semester: three months of studies, and only two subjects to fill the days. Guess I'll need to find new ways of getting around things.

Lately I've been having serious doubts about my upcoming results, specifically Calculus. I'll be honest with everyone here - I've never been very good with numbers (and still I got myself into I.T. Yes, I question my intelligence too). Though I know I did well for my Finals, I have begun to doubt that I will do well enough for my assessment. I know it seems like I do this every semester, lamenting that I will fail and end up passing everything with flying colours - but it's a different feel this time. In fact, all the times before this, I've always been nervous, jittery. So much so that I question it all the time. But this time? It looks like I couldn't be bothered. Maybe because I know it's real this time? I don't know.

There is no one to blame for this feeling, but me.

I know a few people are already disappointed in me. And a few more will be in the near future. But you know something funny? It doesn't matter. I'm already disappointed in myself, more than anyone else can be with me.

Ah Adam. You screwed up. You screwed up where you shouldn't have. What now? Just wait and see. Just wait and see...

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 8:05 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment