Me.

Facepalm.

I looked down and pondered, "What should I have for lunch?". There was a little girl standing next to me, just watching me as I took the time to make my decision. I looked at her and gave a friendly smile. As I walked away, I overheard her loud one-sided conversation with her father:-

"Ayah ayah, tengok! Lelaki gergasi."


What the bloody hell.

Reminds me of the time my younger cousin called me a monster. She was young, I was (am) huge, I said "boo" and she ran to her mother screaming "monster monster!!".


Adorable. Also, slightly insulting. Damn it.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 5:10 PM  

2 comment(s):

Unknown said... June 28, 2008 at 10:03 PM  

... lol =X

Anonymous said... November 11, 2008 at 9:06 AM  

clearly not facepalming, that bear. poor from you.

Post a Comment