Me.

Walking Sideways.

It's fairly disheartening when there isn't anything to listen to. Don't get me wrong - I have tons of songs on my laptop. But as I scroll through my music list, I see nothing that appeals to me. Everyone listens to music to suit their moods, and I am no different. Trouble is, I can't find one to suit my mood now.

I don't know what I feel really. I've been struggling these past few days to determine what it is I feel. Understand this: I'm not sad. I am rather content with everything around me. And that's why I'm so bloody confused - because in all this right, something is wrong.

But what's wrong? I have no idea.

It's times like these that I take off my glasses and stare around me, the world nothing but a blur. And I've always been rewarded with at least a little bit of insight into the troubles I face - a little bit of insight into making myself feel better. But this time the reward eludes me - the world has been a blur, and I keep walking into things I can't see.

What the bloody hell is wrong? Everything is right! It's frustrating...

... and I still don't have anything to listen to.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 8:26 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment