Me.

Blabber.

I'm sure most are familiar with the song "I'm yours" by Jason Mraz. Just yesterday, I saw a newly released video of the song, with him singing it live in Sweden. I thoroughly enjoyed this video, because it's nice to see the crowd singing along so enthusiastically. If you've not seen it yet, here it is:



Unfortunately, the sound quality of this video isn't very good, so you'll have to bear with it till I can find a better one.

On a side note, the Boston Celtics won the NBA Championship this season! Very happy. I've been a fan of the Celtics for about 12 years now. Yes - I've had an interest in the Celtics longer than I've had an interest for F1. Very good to see that they've picked themselves up in the last couple of years, and now they're champs again. And the best bit, they beat the Lakers to win the championship. Classic.

I haven't shaved in one and a half weeks. My hair is long and wild too. In fact, when I looked into the mirror this morning, I thought I saw Hagrid. Damn.

Though, Hagrid is pretty darn cool. No?

Enough of this crap. I'm going to run off for a drink with Collin.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 9:51 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment