Me.

#31

Yea, I've decided.
I've given and given, and on your part: it's just take, take.
I talked this out with some people, and as much as it pains me to do so...
Even though what I'm about to do might ruin everything...
I just have to go on with it.

I'm no longer gonna be there for you. Not till you realize that you're doing it again. As harsh as it is, I'm leaving you to your devices. I'm leaving you to face your own problems, without me standing next to you for support.

This is one of the hardest things I'll ever have to do with you. But it's necessary.
I just hope you come to understand the true lesson involved.

Please, I wouldn't pass this by
I wouldn't take any more than
What sort of man goes by
I will bring water
Why won't you ever be glad
It melts into wonder
I came in praying for you
Why won't you run into the rain and pray
And let tears splash all over you
-#41, Dave Matthews Band-

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 12:19 AM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment