Me.

Roffle Waffles.

Damnit. Dave Matthews Band makes me emo :(
Haw haw haw!

Hmmm. Interesting the way our song choices work.
Dave Matthews Band makes me emo (yes, I've established that in the first line)
Kanye West makes me feel content with myself.
Matchbox Twenty makes me feel three different types of emotions: Being content with myself, being a little emo, and also a little love-struck. Haha?
Rage Against the Machine just makes me want to dunk someone's head into a toilet bowl. Preferably Aliff's.
And then there's Maliq & D'Essentials. Basically, they make me feel goooooood. And a little horny. But gooooooood nonetheless. Haw haw haw!

Now, about that dunking-Aliff's-head-into-the-toilet-bowl-thing...

>_>;;

Life Lesson #755: Pay attention when you're driving!
Moving a little slow on a road, I accidentally popped my car from 4th gear into 1st. I thought I was on 2nd gear. In doing so, I made my car jerk a lot, and the engine was ferocious. Like a tiger.

Actually, make it like a constipated tiger. D:
And suddenly my head is filled with the image of a tiger relieving itself in some toilet. Goddamnit .___."

Because I'm so awesome, here's a related picture for you.



Okay yea, the only related part was the fact that it was in a toilet. So sue me. Sheesh.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 8:49 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment