Me.

Ethereal Reborn.

Because registering an account for Trickster Online is impossible (read my previous post to find out why), I have decided to start playing Ragnarok Online again!!

The server which I was on last time is opening a WHOLE new server. Basically, when it opens this Saturday, every single player will be very much the same. Levels, equipments... Heh heh heh. Less competition!

I am very eager to start. Getting into a fresh server reminds me of the time when I first started playing on Malaysian Ragnarok Online - there were, at any given time, at most: 60 people. Fun!
Hope to find a guild for myself and get close to some new online friends.

To everyone: after Saturday, don't expect me to be online much. :)
A colourful online game!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just love this image haha.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 7:07 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment