Me.

#Twenty-something.

Was thinking of going down to college today.
But then... meh.

I couldn't sleep last night. Yea yea, I have insomnia. I know. 3 to 5 hours of sleep everyday. Gosh.
Suddenly realize Weng Chi and I are very similar.

Meh.

And now I'm tired as hell. Ever get that feeling when you're sleepy as hell, but you just can't fall asleep? Yea, that's what I've been getting these past few days. Damnit brain! Make up your... erm... self!!! I mean. Erm.

Gosh I have no idea what I'm trying to get at.

Anyway. Classes will be starting in two weeks time. Can't wait for it? Well... I guess on one end, I'm looking forward to it. On another...

Haha.

Something seems to be missing in my life right now. But I have no idea what.
Money? Family? Companionship? Bahh I wish I knew. I miss Kimberley and Fidi .___. Random, but yea.
Gonna post something a little more light hearted later.

Huzzah.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 12:44 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment