Me.

Blast.

It's funny how what seems so trivial can turn me into a walking time bomb.

Something happened today, and it pissed me off. Last year I would've just shrugged it off and continued laughing throughout the day.
But no. Today I was seriously pissed.

I was so angry, that when I was driving home from Subang, I had my foot all the way down on the accelerator. And the best part is, I didn't realize it till I neared the Rawang exit.

I had been travelling at 180km/h throughout the whole journey.
I made it home from Subang in a record 5 minutes.

Anyone who knows me well enough would know that I'm one of the slowest drivers around. Yea, I dislike speeding. I like to take my time and enjoy the drive. Not this time eh. Driving at 180km/h, hardly paying any attention to the road, and my thoughts completely on a fairly small matter, by all standards.

Subconscious driving = win.

I really need to learn to control my anger. Or at least find a healthy way of releasing it. Years of pent up rage is starting to get to my head.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 8:37 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment